Wednesday 19 January 2011

Wedding Wednesday - I'm getting married!

Have I told you that I’m getting married?  I am, next summer, I’m really excited. 

I made a decision about our wedding a few weeks ago. (I should probably re-word that to WE made a decision but then I’d be lying). I love Twitter; I think it’s a great tool for small businesses like mine to network with other businesses, get ideas, inspiration and support. It’s also great for keeping up with the latest gossip hehe.

I decided that if it was practical and cost effective, I would use only Twitter suppliers for our wedding. I have already begun my search and chosen somebody to make our stationery - Make My Day UK (@makemydayuk), she makes the prettiest cards and invitations and I’m really excited about what our stationery will look like.

I mean look how gorgeous the invitation below is, so pretty!


You can find Make My Day UK's fab blog here.


I am now on the hunt for a venue in the North West, preferably one that will let have my dog at the wedding, long shot I know.

So there you have it, I will keep you updated over the next 18 months of how I’m getting on. 

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment