Monday 17 January 2011

New Features


On my travels around the blogging world, I’ve noticed that other bloggers do specific features on certain days, I really like this idea as it gives the blog a bit of direction instead of me just rambling on and it gives readers something to look forward to (I hope!).

Tuesdays are now Try It Tuesday, I will be featuring a tutorial, probably cake or wedding related each week for you to try. Mostly I will be using tutorials I find online but I may add one or two of my own.

Wednesdays are going to be Wedding Wednesday (original eh?) I am getting married next summer so I will be sharing my finds and ideas with you.

Last but definitely not least, Freebie Friday. This feature depends on how generous I can get suppliers to be with their products. I, of course will get the ball rolling with some fab Rainbow Delicious goodies but you’d get a bit sick of the same thing each week wouldn’t you? 

I will try to offer a new freebie each week but as the blog is in the early stages, it might not be possible. 

If you have a freebie you would like to share with my readers, please contact me, you will of course be fully credited with a link to your site. 

So there you go, some exciting news for Rainbow Delicious readers!

Hayley xx

p.s. Did you share this blog with your friends? Remember, I need readers to spur me into updating more often! No point talking to myself, I do that enough already!

No comments:

Post a Comment