Wednesday 26 January 2011

Wedding Wedneday - The Venue Search Begins!


Yesterday I decided it was time to find a venue, I was getting quite stressed so called on my fab Twitter friends to help me and I was given some great suggestions.

I think we’ve decided to get married at a Registry Office and then go on to somewhere to have a sit down meal and then a reception. We looked at getting married at a venue but the costs are huge and we’ve only got a small budget.

At the moment our favourite venue is The Talking Point in Saddleworth, I love how it’s a Church but it’s not, I think churches are beautiful buildings but I’m not religious at all so with this I get the best of both worlds. I’m hoping it doesn’t work out too expensive because I’m really excited about this venue.


We did think about Dukes 92 in Manchester, it’s close to where we first lived together and we love that area but sadly I think it’s out of our price range.




So there you have it, I will keep you updated on my search and if anybody has any venue suggestions within Tameside & the surrounding areas, I’d be happy to hear them.

Hayley xx

1 comment: