Friday 4 February 2011

Website Update

I’ve been working hard the last week or so optimising my website so that it’s a more enjoyable experience for my users.

All the product pages now have informative content, the main gallery is available to view my products and the individual galleries will be live shortly.



I’m constantly thinking of more features to have on the website, obviously the websites primary focus is my business and the products and services I offer but I also want it to have more features that will ensure customers return again and again.

I will be featuring a fantastic wedding supplier on my website each week, free of charge, all I ask is that you mention the feature on your Blog/Twitter/Facebook to get maximum coverage; I will of course do the same. I would also be grateful for a link on your website to mine.

The website received over 330 unique hits in its first month, which is amazing and I am overjoyed with this. I am constantly promoting the website, improving the content and attending local networking events so this can only improve. 

If you would like to view the website, the address is www.rainbowdelicious.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment